Our Doors Will Open on Monday, July 6!
- Our summer hours will be Mondays, 2 pm to 8 pm; Tuesdays through Thursdays, 10 am to 7 pm; Fridays, 10 am to 5 pm; and Saturdays, 11 am to 3 pm. The first hour of each day is reserved for elderly, immunocompromised, and other vulnerable patrons.
- Please wear a mask! If you don’t have a mask, we’re happy to provide one.
- Please physically distance! Leave at least six feet of space between you and others whenever possible.
- We are under a limited capacity order. If we reach our capacity, you may need to wait for a patron to leave before you may enter.
- Curbside pickup is still available if you prefer not to enter the building. See details below.
- Request your items. Call us at 412-276-3456, or email us. For now, we’re limited to items from our library, so we may not be able to fill specific requests. But we’ll work with you to find you a book, movie, or CD that you’ll love!
- Schedule a pickup time. Pickups are by appointment: Monday through Thursday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Friday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Saturday from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- Come pick up your items! Our building is still closed, but we can’t wait to see you! When you arrive, call us and a librarian will bring your items out to you.
- Need to print or fax? Email us your file to print, and we’ll contact you to schedule a pickup time. Or call us to schedule an appointment to drop off your fax.
The Andrew Carnegie Free Library has been serving Carnegie and surrounding communities since Andrew Carnegie founded and endowed the institution in 1901. Today, we are committed to providing warm, customer-focused library services – both traditional and digital – to all in our community.