The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid situation. We will keep
this page updated as new information becomes available.
Reliable COVID-19 Information
- Allegheny County Health Department: Call the hotline at 888-856-2774.
- ACHD Rumor Control
- PA Southwest 2-1-1
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
- Local COVID-19 testing sites
Do you need food?
- Allegheny County food assistance programs
- Free Food and Resource Distribution Sites in Allegheny County
- Bagged lunches and bagged breakfasts are available for all children ages 18 and younger on weekdays from 10 to 11 am at Carnegie Elementary School; from 11 am to 12 pm at Crafton Elementary School; and from 1 to 2 pm at St John Evangelical Lutheran Church.
- St. John Lutheran Church will also make available bags of groceries for families of children to support them over the weekend. Grocery bags will be available to families of children who are receiving a meal at the Friday pickup only.
Do you need internet access?
- The library’s WiFi network is still turned on and accessible on the building grounds.
- Map of free Comcast WiFi hotspots
Have you been laid off or lost work hours?
Do you need to talk to someone?
Are you experiencing domestic violence?