The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid situation. We will keep
this page updated as new information becomes available.
Reliable COVID-19 Information
- Schedule your vaccine
- Find a vaccination site
- Get tested
- Allegheny County Health Department: Call the hotline at 888-856-2774.
- ACHD Rumor Control
- PA Southwest 2-1-1
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
Do you need help with rent?
Do you need food?
- Allegheny County food assistance programs
- Free Food and Resource Distribution Sites in Allegheny County
- Bagged breakfasts and lunches are available for all children ages 18 and younger on weekdays from 11 AM to 12 PM at the Carnegie Borough Building (1 Veterans Way); from 11:15-12:15 at the Carnegie Boys & Girls Club (630 Washington Ave); and from 4 to 5 PM at Saint John (601 Washington Ave).
- Weekend bags of groceries are available at all three of the Carnegie sites on Fridays.
Do you need internet access?
- The library’s WiFi network is still turned on and accessible on the building grounds.
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit provides discounts of up to $50/month towards broadband service.
- Map of free Comcast WiFi hotspots
Have you been laid off or lost work hours?
Do you need to talk to someone?
Are you experiencing domestic violence?