All Events Are Postponed Until Further Notice
This facility is wheelchair accessible. For questions about accessibility, please contact Melanie Paglia, Music Hall manager, at 412-276-3456 x6.
While our programming is postponed, we aim to keep you entertained and connected to local arts from the comfort of your own home. Please check out the following resources for local and national arts you can enjoy online and check back for updates.
- Watch a recording of the Pittsburgh Savoyards’ The Mikado Online
- Watch a recording of The Boiler Maker Jazz Band Concert on Facebook.
- Pittsburgh Irish Festival and Irish Design Center present Live Stream Irish Music Series on Facebook.
- Pittsburgh Public Theater presents PlayTime, a new online reading series.
- Catch a free Nighly Opera Stream from the Metropolitan Opera.
Long renowned for its superb acoustics and historic character, the Andrew Carnegie Music Hall in Carnegie offers audiences a variety of artistic and cultural performances in an elegant and historic setting.
The Music Hall hosts a robust schedule of performances throughout the year including presentations from our Listen Locally and Listen Locally Downstairs series as well as performances by our resident companies, Stage 62 and The Carnegie Performing Arts Center, and partner organizations like The Pittsburgh Savoyards and Kyiv Ukrainian Dance Ensemble. We’re also proud to host many other community and regional producers who rent the Hall for a variety of public events from film screenings to dance festivals.
Please see our calendar and upcoming events listings for ticketing and contact information for each event’s producer.