While our on-site programming is postponed, we aim to keep you entertained and connected to local arts from the comfort of your own home. Please check out the following resources for local arts you can enjoy online and check back for updates.
- The Pittsburgh Savoyards present The Topsy-Turvy Quarantine Series Online. A new recording of past performances will be featured each month. Learn more…
- Chamber Music Pittsburgh’s 60th Anniversary Season Virtual Concerts. DVD and ticket links available to purchase HERE.
- Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra: Front Row Available free to the public through the Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra’s media player
- Christmas at Duquesne An eclectic holiday playlist featuring 13 assembles at the Mary Pappert School of Music available to view for free on youtube.
- BNY Mellon presents JazzLive @Home – a free online video series produced by the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust.
Long renowned for its superb acoustics and historic character, the Andrew Carnegie Music Hall in Carnegie offers audiences a variety of artistic and cultural performances in an elegant and historic setting.
The Music Hall hosts a robust schedule of performances throughout the year including presentations from our Listen Locally and Listen Locally Downstairs series as well as performances by our resident companies, Stage 62 and The Carnegie Performing Arts Center, and partner organizations like The Pittsburgh Savoyards and Kyiv Ukrainian Dance Ensemble. We’re also proud to host many other community and regional producers who rent the Hall for a variety of public events from film screenings to dance festivals.
Please see our calendar and upcoming events listings for ticketing and contact information for each event’s producer.