- Free WiFi and public PC access
- Faxes cost a flat fee of $0.50, regardless of the number of pages.
- We are not able to send international faxes.
- Printing and Photocopying
- Black & White prints and photocopies cost $0.20 per page. Color prints and photocopies cost $0.50 per page.
- Printing is free for students from kindergarten through college level!
- Scanning documents to a USB drive or to email is a free service.
- Largest Civil War collection in Allegheny County
Genealogical Services with Diane Klinefelter
Former Library Director Diane Klinefelter is available on Wednesdays between 10 am and 3 pm to help with genealogical research, Civil War history questions, and tours of our building including Espy Post.
Call 412-276-3456 to schedule an appointment!
Social Work Intern
Call 412-276-3456 or email EMT143@pitt.edu for an appointment!
One-On-One Tech Help
Get help with your phone, tablet, email, social media, and more!
Free 45-minute appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-12pm, and Fridays from 2-4pm.
Call 412-276-3456 for an appointment!
Free access for up to two adults and six kids to the Heinz History Center and other local museums!
RAD Pass is an online ticket lending system that allows Allegheny County library cardholders ages 18+ to access free or discounted tickets to regional attractions, including museums, theaters, and concerts.
Our Caregiver Backpack is full of books, DVDs, brochures, and other resources for anyone acting as a nonprofessional family caregiver.
Call us at 412-276-3456 to reserve the backpack!
Carry the internet wherever you go! Check out a hotspot and connect your device for unlimited free internet access. Hotspots are reserved for Carnegie residents only.
Call us at 412-276-3456 to reserve a hotspot!
If you’re learning to read English, it can be hard to find short, easy books with interesting stories. Our Rapid Readers collection is perfect for teenagers and adults who are new English readers. Check them out!